My Interview on DKPittsburghSports.com
In case you missed it, I was interviewed by DK Pittsburgh Sports the other week.
As part of their in-depth coverage of the Pittsburgh Penguins, they wanted to know how Pens prospect Kasper Björkqvist (who has been training with me for the past five years) was able to smash the club's strength and conditioning records at age 21.
So, I spilled the beans on his dryland training methods throughout his junior and college years.
These are just some of the things we covered in the interview:
* The big jump Kasper experienced in the juniors thanks to off-ice training
* The 3 factors behind his exceptional fitness
* The 4 exercise categories that translate into more explosive skating
* How Kasper's training changed this summer after his shoulder surgery
* How he was able to build stronger legs than ever despite undergoing shoulder rehab
* How he increased his power clean loads from 110 to 275 pounds
* And much more...
P.S. Looking for a training program to achieve exceptional fitness?
Then check this out:
If you enjoyed this article, please do a brother a favor by liking, commenting and sharing it with others who might dig it as well.