I've heard some bizarre, disgusting training myths lately.
A few of 'em:
1. Lifting weights makes you tight and immobile
2. You need supplement X to get jacked
3. Olympic lifts are the only way to get explosive
4. Muscle soreness indicates a good workout
5. You must wear a weight belt during heavy squats and deadlifts
6. Cardio is the best way to burn fat
7. You gotta exhaust a muscle from every possible angle
8. Don't bench press because it's not "hockey specific"
9. Workouts need to last two hours to be effective
10. Adding muscle to your upper body and arms will slow down your puck handling
And the list goes on and on and on...
I sure hope you don't believe in any of that crap.
If you do?
Then you're likely to play second fiddle to someone who ignores them.
Especially those following Next Level Hockey Training 2.0.
A program that includes no myths that kill your gains.
Yet hundreds of hockey players use the workouts inside to kill it in the gym.
You could be next.
Check it out at: