“This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.”
- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
Truer words have never been spoken.
But the good news is that what you accomplish in this life is entirely up to you.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Life
Fear not, I’m not gonna get all Tony Robbins on you.
Frankly, I don’t even have all the answers.
But the one thing I can guarantee you is that by following the tips and recommendations I share with you on this site, you will change your life for the better. Ain’t no doubt about that.
Here are a few big ones so you’ll see what I’m all about:
• Train for strength and break personal records over and over again in the gym.
• Eat natural, nutritious foods in ample amounts to fuel your workouts.
• Sleep at least 8 hours every night to allow your body and brain to recuperate.
• Jump rope, push or drag a sled and perform strongman exercises to keep fat gain at bay and turn you into a better athlete.
• Break free of stress and the chokehold it has got on your life. Stop chasing expensive cars, clothes and other status objects, working menial jobs you hate so you can buy stuff you don’t even need. Learn to chill. Learn to let go. Otherwise you’re just another confused, out of control, getting-nowhere-fast lemming.
• Leave all the personal drama, useless gossip, petty bullshit and feelings of envy behind you. You’re better than that.
• Provide value to the people around you.
• Donate to charity. Even if it’s just a few bucks. Numerous people out there are not as fortunate as we are, never having had to go a day without food or shelter. We’re living in abundance. The least we can do is give to those who are living in scarcity.
• Cut out all deadbeats in your life. Only surround yourself with reliable, proven winners.
• Read books. Books make you smart. Watching TV does not.
My Gift to You to Get You Started
The first thing I recommend you to do is downloading my FREE e-book Next Level Strength Training: Effective Real-World Strategies for Athletic Strength, Power & Muscle Development. The book is chock full of valuable and proven tips I’ve gathered from some of the best minds in the fitness industry.
Not only that, by downloading the book and signing up for our free weekly newsletter, I will be sending you all kinds of goodies in the future – cool tips, tricks and updates to help you get and stay on the right track in your quest towards a better physique and more fulfilling life.
Once you’ve signed up, dive into the site and scour through the Blog where you’ll find all kinds of info on building strength, losing bodyfat and improving your performance. While you’re at it, check out the Testimonials page to hear what other people are saying about us.
And if you’re looking for any kind of books, manuals, training equipment or anything else training related, do yourself a favor and have a look at our Resources page. It’s practically crammed with useful stuff.
Finally, I’ll be sharing quality articles, great training songs and the occasional bad joke on Facebook, so be sure not to miss out on all that by joining the conversation on our FB page by clicking HERE.